Just a few of the many comments we receive
- Thanks for a great day Saturday well organized with very friendly staff and the course in great nick !!! well done! Visitor Aug-19
- Just a quick note to say thank you to the golf club. Apart from the rain which no-one could control the day was a great success. The course was fabulous and the food was second to none. Pass on my thanks. Society Jul-19
- Just to say a big thank you from xxxxxxxxx G.S. for a very enjoyable visit last Friday we all appreciated the welcome from yourself and the pro. also the lunches were very enjoyable especially the fish which I had, well done the catering and bar staff, the course was good and greens true a good reflection on the green keepers and ground staff, keep up the good work. Society Jul-19
- I would like to congratulate the Club on the drainage work carried out on the course, and the Green Keepers on the way they presented the course yesterday, on what was very difficult weather conditions the day previous and morning of the competition. The course was great! Visitor Jun-19
- Thank you so much for your welcome email. We have been welcomed by several members each visit and made good use of the facilities already. Diane has been fantastic in getting us up and running; what a brilliant club! Member Jun-19
- Just a quick note to thank you and your staff for looking after us on my Captain's Away Day on 5th October. The course and the food was great. Society Oct-18
- I would just like to say what an enjoyable day Louth Seniors had yesterday at Ashby Decoy. The arrangements worked very well, the bacon bun on arrival was most welcome, the meal was delicious, and we all enjoyed the course. Thank you for your part in this, and we would be grateful if you could pass on our thanks to the kitchen staff and the pro, and anyone else, unknown to us, who helped make the day such a successful one. Society Jun-18
- Please could pass on our grateful thanks to the catering staff, bar staff and the green keepers for all their help in staging our 2nd team county match against Nottinghamshire today. The course was thoroughly enjoyed by both teams & they wish to pass on their compliments on your greens.
Thank you also to the Lady Captain for dropping in to ensure that we were all being looked after. County Visitors Jul-18
- I would just like to thank you for supplying us with a great days golfing last Friday, the staff was so helpful and the food excellent. The course was a superb test off golf and we will be returning in the future. Society Jun-18
- A lovely day was had by all. A special mention must be passed on to Tony the chef for how welcoming he was to each individual, he was a credit to your golf club. Society Jun-18
- Since I have been at your club I have been very impressed by you and your team. You couldn't have been kinder. All the members and staff have given me a very good welcome and I have formed the impression that I have joined a very happy, progressive club. I have made the right move and only have good times to look forward to. Member Mar-18
- Thank you very much for allowing us to play your course today. From the moment we arrived we were made to feel welcome particularly by Jane, the lady who delivered the coffee and bacon baps (very generously filled).
Most of us found the course to be fair and in not bad nick for the time of the year.
The meal afterwards was voted the best we have had this winter (this was our 6th away day since October) so a particular thank you to Tony, your chef. Society Feb-18
- The reception and help from yourself and the ladies behind the bar was brilliant - food was as good as I can remember.
We all enjoyed the day from start to finish - xxxx Golf Club isn't even close to you. Society Jan-18
- Just wanted to say thanks for a lovely day today. All went well. The staff were superb and the course was in great condition. Please convey my thanks to everyone. Society Aug-17